[China Glass Network] The development of modern society is changing with each passing day. The construction of a livable environment requires a large number of glass products such as architectural glass, furniture glass, and craft glass. This requires a large number of glass processing machines, including the use of glass edgers. more and more. There are many kinds of glass edging machines. The company mainly produces and sells various glass edging machines, crystal triangle edging machines, cabinet glass edging machines, small glass edging machines, ceramic edging equipment, glass cleaning machines and other glass. Processing equipment, let us first explain the safe operation process of the glass straight edger of the glass edger:
1, the operator must be familiar with the operating system of the edger equipment structure, mechanical properties and electrical control.
2. If abnormal problems occur during the operation of the glass edger, it should be stopped immediately for inspection and maintenance. The equipment can be used only after it is normal. It is strictly forbidden to use the equipment with faults.
3. The power must be turned off before the work is completed, before going to work, before wiping the cleaning equipment and cleaning the surrounding sanitation.
Equipment maintenance and repair of glass straight line edging machine
1. After working every day, clean the inside and outside of the machine.
2. The grinding head of the glass straight line edging machine should be inspected and replaced at any time.
3. The gear reducer of the glass straight line edging machine should be replaced once after 1000 hours of operation. The oil quantity is kept in the middle position of the oil mirror, but not excessive. It is recommended to use industrial gear oil No. 150.
4. Synchronous pulleys and guide grooves, gears, screw rods, sprockets and transmission bearings should be lubricated every day.
5, the glass linear edging machine grinding wheel lubrication cooling water, although it is recycled, but also need to be constantly replaced, try to maintain cleanliness, to ensure the polishing effect of glass edging.
Challenge coins are a small, circular and flat object made out of different types of metal. They can be made in silver, bronze, copper or brass. They can be customized specifically for someone you love or can be produced in masses and given to a graduating class or to a branch of the military. They are meant to be carried around in your pocket and serve as a constant reminder of some special event or group. They are intended to bring belonging and a sense of camaraderie but serve many meaningful purposes beyond this.
By distributing your own custom challenge coins to your staff, you build up an incredibly strong bond that money can`t buy, and one the military has been using for decades. Every one of your employees or unit members will be thrilled to receive such a beautiful keepsake.
Challenge coins are also a fantastic gift for clients, suppliers, and award ceremonies. Your business depends not only on the loyalty and team work of your employees, but on the trust of your clients and the efficiency of your suppliers. Let those organizations know how valued they are without a great financial cost to your business.
We are a 12 years' manufacturer of challenge coins, and can help you creat the coins you want professionally.
Item Name: Challenge Coins
Material Options: Zinc Alloy (mostly used), Aluminum Alloy, Copper Alloy, Ferroalloy, Silver, Gold.
1) Firstly, you give us an existing sample, or send us the artwork in vector formats, like .ai / .cdr / .eps
2) We do Molding / Tooling, accoring to your artwork
3) We do Die casting / Die Struck
4) We do Polishing
5) We do Plating colors, according to your artwork
6) We do Filling colors
7) We do Surface Protection: exposy or not
8) We do Packing.
9) We do Shipping to you, or to your customer.
Packing options: poly bag, bubble bag, velvet bag, wood box, or other customized methods.
Production time: 5 to 7 days for samples; 5 to 10 days for mass production.
Price: us$0.5 to us$4.0 each piece, depending on your design, quantity and requirements.
Payment Terms: Western Union, Bank Wire, PayPal.
Shipping methods: airfreight, seafreight, DHL / FedEX / UPS / TNT / Aramex door to door service.
Challenge Coins,Military Challenge Coin,Military Award Coins,Navy Challenge Coins
Dongguan Anna Artwares Co.,Ltd. , https://www.annaartware.com